I hear this way too often “I had a bad experience with a team member/VA and now I’m afraid to hire someone else”.
And the majority of the time it’s because the CEO doesn’t have the right systems/processes in place BEFORE they bring a team member on.
I see this happen all the time –
• They post in a crowded FB group saying they need a VA for X hours/month
• They get overwhelmed with the number of responses that come through
• They interview maybe 2-3 people
• They hire someone quickly
• They don’t have an onboarding plan and start to throw tasks at that new team member
• The CEO doesn’t respond to questions because they’re “too busy”
• The team member gets confused, overwhelmed & doesn’t feel appreciated
• The team member starts to look for other work
…and the cycle repeats.
If you’re bringing people on to support you, YOU need to support them first.
I’m diving into this topic and so much more inside of my 20 Hour Week Workshop!
You’ll get an in-depth, step-by-step plan for reaching 6-figures in your business while working <20 hours/week.
Click here to save get the workshop: https://theblakecollective.com/20-hour-week-workshop
Watch the video below to learn more! ⬇️
Join my free community, Confident CEOs, and get access to weekly trainings that teach you how to scale your online business.
You’ll learn tangible steps you can take to stop holding yourself back and start living the life of your dreams ASAP!
Join here: confidentceocommunity.com
WANT THE FULL VERSION OF THE TRAINING?
Get the full version of this training, a library of others AND a complete step-by-step plan to start making at least $5K/month in your business!
Learn more here: http://www.confidentceoclub.com/